Sunday, March 23, 2014

Upcoming Events

Here are some upcoming events in or near the area where I live...I'm not planning to do all of them, I just wanted to put the list out.  I've registered (as of 23 Mar 2014) for the events with the * by them.

*Torch Run 10K/21K - 6 April, Lexington, VA (benefits the Special Olympics)

Mud Dog Run 5K - 26 April, Frederick, MD

Rugged Maniac 5K - 3 May, Petersburg, VA

*VA Tough Mudder - 14 June, Doswell, VA

*DC Spartan Sprint - 26 July, Wicomico Motorsports Park, Charlotte Hall, MD

*Spartan Race (Super) - 23 August, Nellie's Ford, VA

The Big Hooyah - 13 Sept, Richmond, VA

Spartan Race (Beast) - 25 October, South Carolina

BattleFrog - I recently read about this one, and it appears that they're holding a DC event 19 & 20 July, in Hedgesville, WV.

No comments:

Post a Comment